WHAT TREATMENT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Individual therapy- helps address underlying issues while improving coping skills
- Couples counseling
- Relationships, although may start very naturally, they take extensive work to maintain. Couples therapy is a combination of psychoeducation and therapy.
- For those couples with a spiritual base, having a therapist who is familiar with their beliefs can enhance their treatment tremendously.
- Couples counseling only work with communication so you must be prepared for that. More info to add.
- Family therapy- helps to reestablish and improve communication, allows the family to be involved in the treatment which usually leads to more successful outcomes and shorter treatment.
- Psychoeducation – teaching clients how to handle anger, feelings, and anxiety. Teaching parents about educations systems, behavior and management techniques.
- Case Management – assisting families in receiving community and school supports, helping parents navigate through special education.
- CISM- Helping individuals or groups cope with a traumatic event.
Couples counseling is very different than traditional psychotherapy. It is more important that the therapist has extensive knowledge and experience in conducting couples counseling.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD & ADD)
- Behavior Problems: Aggression, Oppositional Defiant, Delinquency, School Problems.
- Substance Abuse
- Mood Problems: Depression, Sadness, Mania, Anger
- Family Issues
- Anxiety, Fear and Phobias
- Sexual or Physical Abuse
- Grief and Loss
- Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM)
- Geriatric Care Management
- Sports Psychology